Fresh, vibrant and happy mornings!!!
Me gusta probar constantemente productos nuevos y marcas diferentes. No siempre utilizo lo mismo. Todo depende de lo que me apetece en el momento en que comienza mi día y como quiero que mi piel se sienta durante el transcurso del mismo, también si voy a aplicar maquillaje o no.
Lo único que siempre trato de utilizar y que es una de las cosas que no cambia en mis rutinas de cuidado facial es mi Clarisonic me encanta!!!
Hoy he utilizado estos productos para hacer que mi piel se sienta fresca e hidratada. Muchas veces no necesitas los productos más caros para cuidar tu piel.
Lo importante es haber tenido los cuidados necesarios desde muy temprano para luego solo mantener el buen estado de la piel e ir añadiendo cuidados específicos que requiera tu piel.
En la fotografía:
In the picture:
Clarisonic, Deep pore daily cleanser para Clarisonic, Manuka Tree Purifying the Ziaja y pep-start hydrorush moisturizer con SPF 20 de Clinique.
Clarisonic, Deep pore daily cleanser for Clarisonic, Manuka Tree Purifying of Ziaja and pep-start hydrorush moisturizer with SPF 20 of Clinique.
I love to use different products and try different brands. It's something that I commonly do. I don't always use the same products for my skincare routine. I combine them from day to day. It also depends on my mood and also if I am going to apply makeup or not, and how I want my skin feel during the day (glowy, matt or just well moisturized).
I have few things that I don't change in my daily skincare routine and one of them is my Clarisonic. I love it!!
Today I used the products on the pic for my morning skincare routine just to make my skin feel fresh and moisturized. You don't always need to use the most expensive products to take care of your skin. Sometimes it's just about the way you took care of your skin years before, because then you will only have to maintain those good habits and just add a few specific treatments that your skin requires trough the years.
Kisses and Love
Rebeca Socop
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario